Dear YBhg Academician/ Tan Sri/ Datuk/ Dato’/ Prof/ Dr/ Ir/ Sir/ Madam,
Invitation to the Soft Launch of i3C Platform and Science & Technology and Industry Linkage Stakeholders Workshop
13 April 2013, Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club
I am pleased to inform that the Academy of Sciences Malaysia (ASM) under its Science & Technology and Industry Linkage Committee (STILC) will organize a Soft Launch of i3C Platform and Science & Technology and Industry Linkage Stakeholders Workshop as above.
2. The i3C (information, Collaboration, Consultancy and Commercialization) is an interactive online platform built on social networking system developed with the following objectives:
- to connect the S&T community, institution/ agency (including government), investor and industry;
- to provide online information exchange about the research projects conducted by researchers and their expertise, as well as potential industry projects to be collaborated with the researchers;
- to promote opportunities for collaboration, consultancy and commercialization between the S&T community, institution/ agency (including government), investor and industry;
- to actively channel and connect relevant researchers with the government, investor and industry for potential projects through this i3C interactive platform
3. The soft launch of i3C together with S&T and Industry Linkage Workshop is organized with the objective of seeking feedback from stakeholders especially databases owners on the potential and operational of i3C’s. The stakeholders workshop will also discuss the activities of STILC such as study on S&T and Industry Linkage Model and S&T and Industrial Linkage Round Table Series.
4. As you and your organization are among the identified stakeholders of S&T and Industrial Linkage, we are therefore pleased to invite you and two (2) of your representatives to attend the Soft Launch of i3C and S&T and Industrial Linkage Stakeholders Workshop scheduled as follows:
Date : 13 April 2013, Saturday
Time : 9:30am – 1:00pm
Venue : Tournament Room
Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club (KLGCC)
No. 10, Jalan 1/70D, Off Jalan Bukit Kiara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
5. Kindly confirm your attendance via e-mail at [email protected]. Attached please find tentative programme of the i3C Platform Soft Launch and Science & Technology and Industry Linkage Stakeholders Workshop for your information. Your attendance is very much appreciated.
Thank you and regards.
(DR AHMAD IBRAHIM FASc)
Chief Executive Officer