Kindly download, fill out and mail/deliver the application form together with the payment, to the address stated in the form. Please be informed that application form which is not properly filled and without payment attached would not be processed.
The Expertise Resource Association (ERA) is a non-profit organization that assembles a rich pool of well-qualified and professionally certified individuals from various industrial and business sectors. It comprises members who are entrepreneurs, CEOs of multinational and local companies, scientists, engineers, accountants, consultants, certified trainers, coaches/mentors, media and public relations practitioners, retired senior government officers and more.
OUR MAIN FOCUS
ERA’s main focus is on creating opportunities and avenues through our extensive networking for our members to put their expertise, experience, and valuable know-how to good use, in both public and private projects. We can match the needs of organizations in the manufacturing and service industries to ERA’s experts in various fields.
Our experienced teams can assist your organizations to resolve business challenges, carry out R&D works, incorporate innovation in competitive strategy, enabling strategic alignment and marketing to out-perform rivals and achieve positive growth, enhance performance and attain sustainability.
Our recent projects include:
- Management and technical training (with emphasis on local SMEs, as well as in overseas companies such as Kenya, Myanmar and elsewhere).
- Assistance in gaining access to government incentives, financial assistance, and facilities from banking and financial institutions.
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities, locally and overseas (e.g. exporting agro-based machinery to Cambodia, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar).
With our readily available and wide pool of professional resources, ERA can tailor special value propositions to benefit organizations, both commercial and non-commercial.
OUR COLLABORATIVE NETWORKS
ERA has solid networking with many influential organizations such as The Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM), The Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor (KLSCCCI), Federation of Malaysia Manufacturers (FMM), Malaysia South-South Association (MASSA), Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC), SME Corporation, Technological Association of Malaysia (TAM), Myanmar Industries Association (MIA) and Federation of Association for Small & Medium Enterprise of Cambodia (FASMEC).
ERA continuously extends collaboration efforts with many other associations, locally as well as overseas, as we believe they offer significant values to our stakeholder.
OUR PROUD TRACK RECORDS
- ERA members have been appointed as consultants to various government agencies of some ASEAN countries.
- ERA members have been commissioned by UN bodies to conduct economic surveys and human resource development in Asian and African countries.
- ERA has conducted seminars on value creation, innovation, supply chain management, quality management systems, market promotion at various trade associations of ASEAN countries.